It is now possible to use a custom logo. Place “logo.png” in the same directory as the .exe
Recommended logo size: 210×110 px
If you have been working with Windows Autopilot you know that manual upload of the hardware hash is a repetitive and time consuming task.
This tool will make your life easier by…
- Install the necessary PowerShell modules
- Connect to the tenant (MFA is supported)
- Import the hardware hash.csv-file to the tenant
- Run a sync
…. directly from the device!
No more need to struggle to manually get, move and import the csv-file from another device. All you need to do is run the tool (Shift+F10 when you get to pick your keyboard layout), start Autopilot Tool and sign in to Azure (when you get prompted) with an administrative user. This works well with MFA!
- Put “Autopilot Tool.exe”, “Logo.Png” and “Upload-WindowsAutopilotDeviceInfo.ps1” in same directory on either a USB-stick or on a network location
- Press Shift+F10 when you are at the “pick your keyboard layout” screen
- Navigate to “Autopilot Tool.exe”, press Enter to start the tool
- Change yourDomain.onmicrosoft.com to your specific need
- Press the OK-button
- Sign-on with an Intune Administrator account (or similar) when prompted
- The HW hash has now been uploaded and will be visible in the Windows Autopilot service
Download the tool from Github:
This is a UI to Nickolaj Andersens script found at: https://github.com/MSEndpointMgr/Intune/blob/master/Autopilot/Upload-WindowsAutopilotDeviceInfo.ps1
|Windows 10 version||Supported|